Thursday, August 21, 2008

REVIEW: Bodylastics


One of my long-time nutrition clients introduced me to something new. He asked me for a 1/2 session so I could help him design a workout using the new weight system he purchased. When I got to his apartment complex, I was surprised to see the weight system he mentioned was a set of bands. At first I was dubious, but we were able to create a total body workout routine with these bands and I was so impressed with them that I had to share it with you all.

I know gym memberships can be a costly expense, and this product may be a great alternative for those of you who want to stay at home and get a thorough allover workout. (A link to their website is on the right side of your screen) . There are different levels you can purchase but Jeff, my client, had the $49 set and it was all he needed. Bodylastics is a set of weighted elastic bands that you can set up to work any part of your body. I am seriously considering purchasing the $99 level so I can begin to train clients in their homes who have no home gym. The website shows a variety of workouts you can do for each body part.

I am not a Bodylastics employee. If you do purchase the Bodylastics email me and let me know how you like them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! So many great ideas and so motivating, thanks for sharing your tips. :-)